An Easier Way to Get the Career You Want
Do you have a passion for solving complex business problems through the thoughtful application of technology? If so, we’d like to hear from you. Introducing the NEW MCFTech Career Portal to help you get started on the career you want.
By Paul Young — Over the past seven years, MCFTech has grown from a few people in a basement to one of the largest Quick Base Solution Providers in the world. While Quick Base application development and support remains our core service, we continue to grow by adding different technology offerings to our portfolio of services, including: Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Offshore services, Business Process and Intelligence, Geospatial Analysis, Website Design and Development, and more. To help fuel this growth, we are always looking for top talent to join our global, diverse team. In a commitment to our efforts to make connecting with us easier than ever before, we are proud to introduce the MCFTech Career Portal. Here, you’ll find out about some of the benefits of working for MCFTech, what our employees have to say, and important information about our divisions and the positions we are currently looking to fill.
Check out the MCFTech Career Portal >>>
Jump, Jump, MCFTech Will Make you Jump, Jump...to the Cloud, That Is
Businesses around the world are making on-premise infrastructure solutions as obsolete as 90’s rap group Kriss Kross. Whether you’re making the jump, jump to the cloud for the first time, need someone to help manage your cloud environment, or need to expand your use of the cloud, MCFTech can help.
By Paul Young — Seventy-four percent of business leaders say cloud-technology is driving the majority of innovation in their business, and the amount of money businesses spend on cloud infrastructure is growing at over 30% per year. In an effort to expand our evolving portfolio of service offerings, MCFTech is now offering cloud infrastructure as a service to help you adopt, manage, or grow your cloud usage. We utilize industry-leading IaaS providers such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services to help provide our clients with the best cloud solutions on the planet. Our services include:
- Solution consulting - To help determine what cloud IaaS solution is right for your business.
- Design and Deployment - Design and deploy the cloud solution chose during consultation.
- Migration - Help migrating your existing on-premise or cloud solution to the new cloud solution.
- Environment Management - Full management of your cloud environment.
- Server Consumption Management - Always have what you need, but never too much.
- Environment Maintenance - Maintenance and monitoring to patch for security vulnerabilities and perform regular updates
Click the link below to check out the Cloud IaaS solutions MCFTech offers, and contact us to get started today.
Discover how MCFTech can solve your cloud IaaS needs >>>
Music City goes Tech City for Empower 2016 - Join Us and get $100 off
By Paul Young — Intuit Quick Base is hosting their second annual Empower User and Quick Base Solution Provider conference May 10-13, 2016, in Nashville, Tennessee. If you were unable to attend last year, you missed a lot of great announcements, demos, client speakers, and networking opportunities to help you get the most out of Quick Base. Be sure not to miss out this year. What you can expect at Empower 2016:
- Pre-conference Training Day.
- Two and a half packed days of Quick Base education, inspiration, and fun!
- Best practices and hands-on training.
- Three inspiring keynotes.
- More time with Quick Base experts and Tech Bar stations.
- More opportunities to Network with fellow Quick Base users on and offsite.
- After hours events.
- 35+ Breakout Sessions.
Plus, receive $100 off your price of admission by clicking the link below and using promo code: qb7f3tem. Don't miss this exciting opportunity to save money, get Empowered with Quick Base, plus meet MCFTech's Expert Owls in person. We look forward to seeing you there.
Register for Empower 2016 and save! >>>
Wish Your Emails Would Take Care of Themselves? Well, Now They Can
By Paul Young - Opening your email shouldn’t give you anxiety. When you are faced with hundreds of emails, often times automatic notification emails, it can be overwhelming. The email processor from MCFTech can alleviate that anxiety by taking emails sent to a specific address, and then performing actions inside Quick Base. Popular use cases include:
- If you use Quick Base as your CRM, have emails sent to sales@yourcompany automatically generate a new lead in Quick Base and assign to a sales rep.
- If you use Quick Base for customer support desk, have emails sent to support@yourcompany open a new support ticket and assign it to a support staff member.
Have a use case we haven't tackled yet? Contact us with your ideas.
Discover more and contact us today for a demo and pricing >>>